Monday, July 15, 2013

Santa Claus is comin... wait a minute...

I know it's crazy, but... I'm already thinking of Christmas!
It's my favorite time of the year (besides sweet April, of course, because that's my birth-month!), and also the most stressful month of the year.

I hope to do a Christmas collection, and maybe launch it in November so hopefully I get some orders in. I have been really slack in updating my works, and I have no better excuses but only to admit that I'm terrible at time management. AND! the most minimal amount of discipline. Haha!

I had a thematic gift-wrap last Christmas, check it out here:


And some ideas for this year's:



As you can see, I really like polka dots and pom poms ^^

Happy Monday! (nobody likes Mondays, but since we can't really escape it, let's have a more positive take on it.)
love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment