Friday, October 14, 2011

Cooking up something new!



I've been experimenting on the perfect size pouch for cosmetics! A friend recently placed a rather big order for a pouch that's bigger than what I have been doing, for her girlfriends tocarry their make-up around. I think it's great, because I could use one too :)


For everything that I make, I have this standard template to cut out the fabrics, so that every piece I make is as similar as possible. Some crafters use freezer paper, some use paper, some use cardboard pieces. I prefer using any card-like material I can get my hands on. Mailers, thin cardboard boxes, and in this case - cereal box. Reuse, friends!

I can't wait to share more photos when I'm done!

On another note, look at those gorgeous fabrics that I have :) I've always told myself that I have TOO MUCH fabrics. But honestly, you can NEVER have enough. They make me happy!

Oh I've just completed an order for 2 sets of the Stitched Heart coasters for an old friend - whom I haven't seen in forever, but soooo nice of her to show support to my work!
love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment