Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Embroidered!

Hello you!
I really enjoy embroidering / handstitching words and little designs like this bee here... I used to think it was quite a daunting task. But I guess it's the same for every thing you do, you get better as you practice :)
I really like the bee.

I've tried to iron this pouch to no avail. :( I wonder what's wrong... Why won't the fabric straighten up and look pretty for my camera???

Notice that this pouch has a metal zip instead of the usual colorful normal ones? It was my sister whom gave me the idea that metal zips might give a pouch an entirely different look, and I think it does! (of course, it's also more expensive!)

Do you like this? If you have a design you really like in particular, and would like it embroidered and made into a pouch, let me know! I can customize ;)

<3, n

No comments:

Post a Comment