Sunday, May 11, 2014

Samples up for grabs!

What I mean by "samples" are the first pieces I make when I experiment something. They aren't perfect but they are still decent.
For example, that drawstring bag is perfectly fine except that I got the planned size wrong. It measures 26.5 x 27cm.
Or -
The single handle tote which measures 23.5 x 19 with a base width of 9cm, has a pocket on the inside which didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to.
Not forgetting the gadget case that I made some time ago, which of course didn't fit the gadget because customization can be a challenge sometimes. This sample can probably fit something that is 18.5 x 25cm.
You can get one of these for just $5 (inclusive of normal postage) or you may just get it for free when you order something from my Readymade album on the Facebook page :)
Xoxo, n

No comments:

Post a Comment