Saturday, January 21, 2012

Every gadget needs a sleeve!

Although I believe that every gadget needs to have a pretty case to protect from dirt and little scratches, sometimes my phone goes naked and I can't be bothered! I've yet to come up with a good looking case for my phone, so I guess I'll have to do with the nyan cat cross stitch case that I did for myself. See below!

Hee hee, how cute is that!

I've been planning on making a iPad2 case for a good friend for Christmas 2011, and I finally got around to it. Yes yes, I know, it's almost CNY 2012! This is a really belated gift...
I hand-stitched the sides with those embroidery threads (vibrant colors & better quality). This is a rather new fabric from IKEA, with grey gingham cotton as the inner fabric.
I love gingham. I think I shall go crazy with them on my next supplies trip :P

Have a great Saturday! I hope you don't end up lazing at home like I am doing now...
love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment