Monday, March 10, 2014

New fav blog!

Aside from the usual few blogs that I take time out to see daily (creature comforts, oh happy day.. etc), I may just add this to the list! My Life as a Magazine - it's brilliant! full of colors, so cheery! AND!!! it has lots of washi tapes~

I don't visit many blogs every day because it takes up ALOT of time. trust me when I say that because once I start, links after links, I spend a huge chunk of time just on my computer. Holding a full-time job and doing this - love, n - little tiny business, to be honest, not easy, although the results are satisfying most of the time.

Anyway, I'm inspired to decorate my envelopes with my washi tapes! I hope to use most of them as often as I can because then, I will have reasons to buy MOREEEEEE!

love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment