Thursday, November 14, 2013

My very first favorite craft blog

is whipup.net
The writer, Kathleen, whom started a serious crafting passion in me, probably inspired so many others to go forward with their handmade stuff, has passed away in May. I found out about this last month - yes, I was abit slow... When I tried again this morning for their website, it's no longer there, but the Facebook page still is, although it's no longer being updated.
I remember whipup.net was always the first blog I would go to whenever I switch on the computer, and I learned quite a bit of crafting tricks from the tutorials.

I hope her children are coping fine.
I hope the people inspired by her will continue to work hard in what they love, and succeed in life, like she had.

love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment