Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December is a busy month!

Hello!
How's your Christmas preparations coming along? Orders are coming in increasingly and I've been working as hard as I can.
But I've been sewing non-stop for the entire day, and when a friend sent me a link on making pretty felt flowers, I decided to give it a try! You know, take a break from all that pouch-making :)
and this is how mine looks! Honestly, it looks a little funny, but all my first trys turn out like that.
A huge supporter ordered some Makeup Pouches from me with nametags. I decided to stitch some of the names on the felt hearts instead of the normal canvas strip.
Remember my felt flowers? Did a chiffon silk version last night and I love it!

Fighting Fighting! (I haven't watched Korean dramas in a looooong while...)
love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment